[ 
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARIES-1623?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
 ]

Dominik Przybysz closed ARIES-1623.
-----------------------------------

Closing issues of released artifacts

> FilterHelper OBJECTCLASS_EXPRESSION excludes inner classes
> ----------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: ARIES-1623
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARIES-1623
>             Project: Aries
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Remote Service Admin
>            Reporter: David Norris
>            Assignee: Christian Schneider
>            Priority: Major
>             Fix For: rsa-1.10.0
>
>
> The existing OBJECTCLASS_EXPRESSION in the FilterHelper class filters out 
> inner classes.  Its not clear to me this is a desired behavior since I can 
> find nothing in the remote service admin specification stating it is 
> unacceptable to publish a service using an inner class interface. Many code 
> generation tools choose to nest many classes into a single java file, so I 
> think there are some valid use cases for supporting this if it is not 
> excluded in the specification.
> I have submitted a patch https://github.com/apache/aries-rsa/pull/12 for 
> consideration; however, I realize this is a mirror and someone will likely 
> need to manage its merge to the official repository.



--
This message was sent by Atlassian Jira
(v8.20.10#820010)

Reply via email to