Add Antony who proposed a jerkins config and instructions here:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARROW-1234?focusedCommentId=16094420&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-16094420

Wes,

Thanks for stepping up. From my understanding, the jenkins config Antony
proposed checks out arrow from github and then run "mvn clean deploy" under
java, which will publish snapshot artifacts to
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots.

Antony, do you have some comments?

Li