Our master branch builds are back to failing, from what I can tell:

* Python tests hanging seemingly due to VM resource pressure
(ARROW-2062 resolved only temporarily)
* Windows toolchain issue related to Brotli package on conda-forge

It would be great to get the Python issues resolved today if possible.
The Brotli issue is a bit concerning (packages were updated in last 24
hours https://github.com/conda-forge/brotli-feedstock/commits/master),
is that on its way to being fixed or does that need to be
investigated?

Thanks
Wes