Sounds good.

Thanks
Sidd

On Feb 24, 2018 6:24 PM, "Wes McKinney" <wesmck...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Sidd,

I think we have too many bugs to make an RC this coming week. I suggest we
defer to the following week.

Thanks
Wes

On Feb 24, 2018 7:09 PM, "Siddharth Teotia" <siddha...@dremio.com> wrote:

Hi All,

We currently have 10 issues in progress and PRs are available for 8 of
them. In interest of getting a release candidate next week, I would request
people to review PRs as soon as they can to help make progress and close
out as many JIRAs as we can.

There are 32 issues in TODO list and 25 of them are not yet assigned. I am
planning to defer some of the unassigned ones later today or tomorrow. It
would be good to soon grab/assign the issues that people want to be fixed
for 0.9.0.

Here is the link to backlog:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/ARROW/versions/12341707

Thanks,