I would like to talk about having a Java <-> Python/C++ in-process API and what 
base requirements for that would be but I can raise that on the mailing list 
(as it's also a topic where I would value Sidd's opinion). For me it's ok to 
skip and focus on the release.

On Wed, Mar 7, 2018, at 3:17 PM, Wes McKinney wrote:
> I suggest we skip this sync as the major pending item is closing out 0.9.0.
> If others would like to have a short call please chime in.
> Wes
> On Mar 7, 2018 6:25 AM, "Siddharth Teotia" <siddha...@dremio.com> wrote:
> > I will be at Strata conference today and won't be able to join the call.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Sidd
> >

Reply via email to