hey Antoine,

Looks like codecov is enabled now. I'm not sure when that happened,
maybe when we made the Gitbox transition? The last time I took up this
issue with ASF Infra was in 2016, I can't seem to find the ticket, but
here is one where they say the "permissions are too broad"

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-11207?jql=project%20%3D%20INFRA%20AND%20text%20~%20codecov%20ORDER%20BY%20created%20DESC

Thanks for doing this! I am sure our code coverage has suffered as a
result of not having the reports. I wonder what it would take to get
C++ coverage that includes lines touched by Python unit test execution

- Wes