Hello,

I would prefer Confluence over GitHub pages because I would hope that one can
integrate the ASF JIRA via widgets into the wiki pages. The vast amount of
issues should all be categorizable into some topic. Once these are triaged,
they should pop up in the respective wiki pages that could form a roadmap. That
way, newcomers should get a better start to find the things to work on for a
certain topic.

Cheers
Uwe