I’m traveling at the moment but I’ll look through all the outstanding Jira’s
tomorrow and organize them.

Paddy

________________________________
From: Andy Grove <andygrov...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 4, 2018 9:58 PM
To: dev@arrow.apache.org
Subject: Re: Timeline for Arrow 0.12.0 release

I'd love to tackle the three related issues for supporting simple
math/comparison operations on primitive arrays and casting primitive arrays
but since the change to use Rust specialization feature I'm a bit stuck and
need some assistance applying the math operations to the numeric types and
not the boolean primitives. I have added a comment to
https://github.com/apache/arrow/pull/3033 ... if I can get help solving for
this PR then I should be able to handle the others. I'll also do some
research and try and figure this out myself.

Andy.