Hello,

We are doing a refactor of the C++ documentation which will appear in
0.12.0.

Currently, the main entry point of the C++ documentation is a
Doxygen-generated API documentation in the traditional format, together
with a couple MarkDown pages covering some example use cases.

The rewrite integrates the C++ API documentation in a larger Sphinx
documentation also holding the format specification and Python docs.
This allows us to add cross-references very easily and make the whole
documentation more cohesive.

To accompany this transformation, I have started writing some prose
documentation about fundamental concepts in the C++ API.  I have
uploaded a snapshot build of this work-in-progress here:
https://pitrou.net/arrowdevdoc/cpp/index.html

Comments and suggestions are welcome.

Regards

Antoine.