Unfortunately I cannot use kudu in my projects, I would have loved to give
it a try. I did not know about hudi, it seems very similar to what we do
(Parquet + Avro), I will have a look.
I am following the iceberg project very closely, because it appears to
solve a lot of problems that we face on a regular basis.
I am really excited to learn that the arrow and iceberg projects could work
together and I can hope for a lot of good things coming out of these.