Hi Neville,

Thanks for the support.

DataFrame and SQL are two different ways of building a logical query plan
and it makes sense that they should both build the same type of plan
without code duplication. It is also sometimes beneficial to mix and match
DataFrame and SQL operations (as per Apache Spark). I agree that this work
will help drive requirements for primitive operations which can be pushed
down into the core code.

Thanks,

Andy.