Hello,

I created a new label named `ci-failure`, which was retroactively applied
to most issues triggering a CI failure in other PRs/master (I searched for
travis-ci.org/apache/arrow and tagged them). The goal here is to track
issues which generates false positives failure in PRs and ideally minimize
this and/or give a very high priority to resolve.

The following dashboard
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ARROW/Continuous+Integration+failures
tracks all task with the `ci-failure` label.

I also took the opportunity to tidy the top level navigation page tree,
notably
- created a Releases page and moved all release pages
- created a Dashboards page and moved all related pages
- created a Developers page and moved all related pages
- Ordered page in importance for new users, e.g. contribute & release at
top, moved all committer/maintainer stuff in the lower part

François