Thanks for opening the discuss and the proposal, Micah. Looks reasonable to me.

Thanks
Ji Liu

发件人:Micah Kornfield <emkornfi...@gmail.com>
发送时间:2019年6月26日(星期三) 20:35
收件人:dev@arrow.apache.org <dev@arrow.apache.org>
主 题:Re: [Discuss][Java] Shading Flatbuffer dependency

There is a proposed PR [1] now that shades flatbuffers by consolidating all
related code in the vector module and provides wrapping classes upstream
for flight.  It deletes the format module.

Feedback welcome.

Thanks,
Micah

[1] https://github.com/apache/arrow/pull/4701