I'll do the JS updates. Is it safe to validate against the Arrow C++ integration tests?

On 8/22/19 7:28 PM, Micah Kornfield wrote:
I created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARROW-6313 as a tracking
issue with sub-issues on the development work.  So far no-one has claimed
Java and Javascript tasks.

Would it make sense to have a separate dev branch for this work?

Thanks,
Micah