Hi All,

I was going to merge a PR last night when I noticed that it was still
unassigned, I believe it is best practice to make sure all issues are assigned
on JIRA before merging the corresponding PR?

However, I cannot assign the issue to the user, I believe that I need to change
his permissions but I don't seem to be able to do this.

In short:
 - is it important to ensure that all issues are assigned on JIRA before
merging the corresponding PR?
 - can someone with the correct permissions change the settings of the user
below so that issues can be assigned please?

User: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=andyscho

Thanks,
Paddy