Congratulations everyone on 0.15! I know a lot of hard work went into
it, not only in the software itself but also in the build and release
process.

Once you've caught your breath from the release, we should start
thinking about what's in scope for our next release, the big 1.0. To
get us started (or restarted, since we did discuss 1.0 before the
flatbuffer alignment issue came up), I've created
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ARROW/Arrow+1.0.0+Release
based on our past release wiki pages.

A good place to begin would be to list, either in "blocker" Jiras or
bullet points on the document, the key features and tasks we must
resolve before 1.0. For example, I get the sense that we need to
overhaul the documentation, but that should be expressed in a more
concrete, actionable way.

Neal