Hi,

I have a use case of creating a feature store to serve low latency traffic.
Given a key, we need the ability to save and read a feature vector in a low
latency Key Value store. Serializing an Arrow table with one row is takes
1344 bytes, while the same singular row serialized with AVRO without the
schema uses 236 bytes.

Is it possible to save serialize an Arrow table/RecordBatch independently
of the schema? Ideally, we'd like to serialize the schema once and not
along with every feature key, then be able to read the RecordBatch with the
schema.

thank you!