Hi everyone,

I wanted to informally introduce myself. My name is Brendan Niebruegge, I'm a
Software Engineer in our SQL Server extensibility team here at Microsoft. I am
leading an effort to explore how we could integrate Arrow Flight with SQL
Server. We think this could be a very interesting integration that would both
benefit SQL Server and the Arrow community. We are very early in our thoughts
so I thought it best to reach out here and see if you had any thoughts or
suggestions for me. What would be the best way to socialize my thoughts to
date? I am keen to learn and deepen my knowledge of Arrow as well so please let
me know how I can be of help to the community.

Please feel free to reach out anytime (email:brn...@microsoft.com)

Thanks,
Brendan Niebruegge