From:   Wes McKinney <wesmck...@gmail.com>
To:     dev <dev@arrow.apache.org>
Date:   2020/07/03 05:32
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] Re: [CI] Reliability of s390x Travis CI build

Just looking at
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__travis-2Dci.org_github_apache_arrow_builds&d=DwIFaQ&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-siA1ZOg&r=b70dG_9wpCdZSkBJahHYQ4IwKMdp2hQM29f-ZCGj9Pg&m=d0xgWL-o-XoU1IbNYu0qkgPOn6pka3XNoJI2sqeVL4M&s=cj0Lxl90H9X5cBy4T9Khl4Vw4J0uAdSTySKnVrh-iRw&e=

 the
failure rate on master (which should be green > 95% of the time) is
really high. I'm going to open a patch adding to allow_failures until
we see this become less flaky