Hi Ben,

We are building a distributed table abstraction on top of Arrow dataframes
called Cylon (https://github.com/cylondata/cylon). Currently we have a
simple aggregation and group-by operation implementation. But we felt like
we can give more functionality if we can import arrow kernels and states to
corresponding cylon distributed kernels.
Ex: For distributed mean, we would have to communicate the local arrow
SumState and then do a SumImpl::MergeFrom() and the call Finalize.
Is there any other way to access these intermediate states from compute
operations?