sends one email for a new JIRA creation to have an overview of only new
JIRAs (and based on that I subscribe to JIRAs that interest me to get more
email notificaitons).
So I have a slight preference that people keep using the [C++]/[Rust]/..
manually in their JIRA title instead of relying on a bot for that part, as
it would make the issues mailing list less useful.

Joris