Thanks everyone who attended. Meeting notes:

Attendees:

Colin Alworth
Nate Bauernfeind
Ian Cook
Nic Crane
Andy Grove
Jonathan Keane
Micah Kornfield
David Li
Kirill Lykov
Roc Mihevc
Alessandro Molina
Weston Pace
Antoine Pitrou
Neal Richardson
Krisztián Szűcs
Naman Udasi

- Arrow 4.0.0 release
  - Still several open issues and blockers
    - Java docs broken, but this need not block the release
  - Other critical PRs we want to merge before the release
    - C++/Python ORC writer (PR #8648)
    - Revert async CSV reader (PR #10019)
    - Downgrade mimalloc (PR #10024)
- Parquet 2.9.0 release
  - Release vote has passed
  - Antoine will take on release tasks with help from someone with SVN
commit access
  - Parquet LZ4 support PR needs to be merged (PR #9782)
  - Micah will look at the Java implementation
- Simplified Maven release process
  - Andy discussed this
- Proposal to move Rust components to new repos
  - Andy asked if there were any issues that need discussion before
calling a vote
    - No discussion was raised
- Interval types
  - Micah discussed adding a third interval type
    - There are some concerns about incompatibility with PosgreSQL at extrema
    - Micah will open a pull request and request discussion there

Ian