Thanks. I'm applying for the runner. Will update when ready.

On 10/22/21 6:31 AM, Krisztián Szűcs wrote:
On Thu, Oct 21, 2021 at 11:53 PM Sutou Kouhei <k...@clear-code.com> wrote:

Hi,

It's useful!

We have two options to use this:

   1. Use this on https://github.com/apache/arrow
   2. Use this on https://github.com/ursacomputing/crossbow/

1. is for CI of each commit/pull request.

2. is for CI of daily build and "@github-actions crossbow
submit ..." comment in pull request.

(We can choose both of them.)

If we choose 1., we need to ask INFRA for adding new
self-hosted runners. Because we don't have admin permission
of apache/arrow. Could you show a URL how to use the
self-hosted runners?

If we choose 2., we will able to do all needed work by
ourselves because we have admin permission of
ursacomputing/crossbow/.
We already have a self-hosted runner configured for crossbow where we
build the Apple M1 wheels.

I think we should start to configure the new runners for crossbow and
work out the details, and then later (if we choose to) get the
required registration tokens from INFRA.

kou

In <2a0074c7-562c-3a41-8763-6e1d4ac17...@arm.com>
   "Arm64 github runner" on Wed, 20 Oct 2021 12:43:16 +0800,