In my opinion, any PMC member should be allowed to use the Twitter account
without any other checks, balances, or friction. They know that they are
speaking for the project, and only for the project. They are PMC members so we
trust them to do the right thing.

If committers and other non-PMC community members would like to suggest a tweet
then a GitHub PR is a reasonable process. But unlike a code change, it needs to
be approved by a PMC member.

Quite frankly the easiest process for non-PMC members is just to tweet as
yourself (or your company, or project) and mention @ApacheArrow. A PMC member
will retweet or quote tweet if it deserves wider circulation.

Julian