Hi,

It seems that arrow-flight isn't released after 0.15.1:
  https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/arrow/arrow-flight/

But flight-core is released since 0.16.0:
  https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/arrow/flight-core/

flight-grpc is also released:
  https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/arrow/flight-grpc/

Can we use flight-core (and flight-grpc) instead of
arrow-flight?

kou

In <cabr4zarittgsrtd3oyjamapkemnc2jeur0h-ygznscswl-t...@mail.gmail.com>
  "Is 7.0.0 release missing the Java arrow-flight POM?" on Thu, 17 Feb 2022
09:48:57 -0800,