In the same way that you could write an ODBC driver that takes in text
that's not SQL, you could write a Flight SQL server that takes in text
that's JSON.
Flight SQL doesn't parse the query, so you could create commands that are
just JSON text.

Is that the only bit you need, Gavin?

--

*James Duong*
Lead Software Developer

contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review,
use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy
all copies of the original message.  Thank you.