Hi,

> I agree, adding Jenkins is far from ideal. I thought there was some
> reminder from INFRA being sent to the PMCs or PMC Chair earlier in the
> year but I might be wrong. Kou, do you know if INFRA asked about this
> lately?

INFRA just said "ASF Infra has decided to move away from
Travis". INFRA doesn't provide any recommended way for s390x.

See also: https://lists.apache.org/thread/mzq72rdl9s1xvhjgysykq2ng2ygktr9b
(This is an email at private@. So PMC members can only see it.)

Another approach is using
https://github.com/ursacomputing/crossbow . Recently, we
migrated all Travis CI jobs to GitHub Actions:

* https://github.com/apache/arrow/pull/34717
* https://github.com/apache/arrow/pull/34835

So Voltron Data can stop a Travis CI contract for
https://github.com/ursacomputing/crossbow . If Voltron Data
still has a Travis CI contract for
https://github.com/ursacomputing/crossbow , we can use
https://github.com/ursacomputing/crossbow + Travis CI for
s390x.

kou

In <cad1rbrrc-c9p5a1uh6bs10ougcbrnejqgusepd9ouvdkjou...@mail.gmail.com>
  "Re: [DISCUSS] Migrate s390x from Travis to ASF Jenkins" on Fri, 21 Apr 2023
15:45:43 +0200,