Thanks, JB. Are we aware of any downstream dependencies that would benefit
from maintaining Java 11 support? Apache Spark jumped straight to Java 17.
It seems other projects are dropping both 8 and 11 at the same time as
mentioned by Fokko. From a maintenance perspective, it would be nice to
drop both.