Thanks Till for reviewing this giant patch set.

At this moment, what I can try to do is removing all necessary test cases
and changes that are related to full-text search preparation (changing the
function name of "contains" to "string-contains") since I thought this
index-only plan branch could be merged first.

I tried to separate logical LIMIT push-down to the index search and
index-only plan. But, it turns out that it was hard. Other than this, all
changes are related to index-only plan part (most of them are accessMethod
related.) In addition, Young-Seok already had one round.

Best,
Taewoo