It seems some of the tests have failed, as evident from
https://asterix-jenkins.ics.uci.edu/job/asterix-gerrit-notopic/2259/org.apache.asterix$asterix-app/testReport/
the errors that are yielding are mostly cannot bind problems, looking over
my code to see if there is anything conflicting, But from first glance
nothing should conflict since my work is mostly in resources