Thanks to Sattam, here is the revised version. Feel free to revise this. I
will upload a patch set after some revision is done.

*storage.memorycomponent.numpages*

The number of pages to allocate for a memory component. (Default = 256)
This budget is shared by all the memory components of the primary index and
all its secondary indexes across all I/O devices on a node.
Note: in-memory components usually has fill factor of 75% since the pages
are 75% full and the remaining 25% is un-utilized.

*storage.memorycomponent.globalbudget*

[4GB + 100MB] The total size of memory in bytes that the sum of all open
memory components cannot exceed. (Default = 512MB)
Consider this as the buffer cache for all memory components of all indexes
in a node.
When this budget is fully used, a victim dataset will be chosen. It must be
evicted and closed to make a space for another dataset.

Best,
Taewoo