Hi Ahmed and Mike,

@Ahmed
I actually did a small experiment where I loaded about 1/5 of the data (so
I can index it) and seems that the R-Tree was really useful for querying
small regions or neighborhoods.
I also tried the B-Tree and it was slower than a full scan.

@Mike
Unfortunately, I cannot still even after anonymization :-)

--

*Regards,*
Wail Alkowaileet