Hi Taewoo,

is this behavior reproducible?

Cheers,
Till

On 1 Dec 2016, at 22:14, Taewoo Kim wrote:

PS: It took 2 more hours to finish the job on one NC. I wonder why this
happens.

Dec 01, 2016 7:19:35 PM
org.apache.hyracks.control.common.work.WorkQueue$WorkerThread run
INFO: Executing: NotifyTaskComplete
Dec 01, 2016 9:11:23 PM
org.apache.hyracks.control.common.work.WorkQueue$WorkerThread run
INFO: Executing: CleanupJoblet
Dec 01, 2016 9:11:23 PM
org.apache.hyracks.control.nc.work.CleanupJobletWork run
INFO: Cleaning up after job: JID:4
Dec 01, 2016 9:11:23 PM org.apache.hyracks.control.nc.Joblet close
WARNING: Freeing leaked 54919521 bytes

Best,
Taewoo