@Xikui?  @Abdullah?

On 5/17/17 11:40 AM, Ildar Absalyamov wrote:
In light of Steven’s discussion about feeds in parallel thread I was wondering
what would be a correct way to push parallel ingestion as far as possible in
multinode\multipartition environment.
In one of my experiments I am trying to saturate the ingestion to see the
effect of computing stats in background.
Several things I’ve tried:
1) Open a socket adapter on all NC:
create feed Feed using socket_adapter
(
     ("sockets”="NC1:10001,NC2:10001,…”),
…)

2) Connect several Feeds to a single dataset.
create feed Feed1 using socket_adapter
(
     ("sockets”="NC1:10001”),
…)
create feed Feed2 using socket_adapter
(
     ("sockets”="NC2:10001”),
…)

3) Have several nodes sending data into a single socket.

In my previous experiments the parallelization did not quite show that the
bottleneck was on the sender side, but I am wondering if that will still be the
case, since a lot of things happened under the hood since the last time.

Best regards,
Ildar