For now, please do not remove AQL optimizer test cases since AQL+
functionality that is used for the similarity join depends on them. I will
go through runtime test cases and optimizer test cases and remove test
cases that are covered by SQL++ test cases and that are not directly
related to AQL+ functionality.

Best,
Taewoo