Greetings devs,

Hope you are all enjoying your weekends.

I am trying to build a GPU-based UDF, and this UDF relies on a bunch of
dependencies (one of them being the GPU-framework). In order to "bake" these
dependencies into the UDF I am packaging it as a jar-with-dependencies,
however, this jar ends up being too big to deploy as a UDF as the Hyracks Http
Server cries out

[nioEventLoopGroup-5-7] WARN
org.apache.hyracks.http.server.HttpRequestAggregator - A large request
encountered. Closing the channel.

Is there any way to adjust these file size limits, or should UDFs with
dependencies be handled some other way? I looked into the
HttpRequestAggregator.java file and tried following some trails, but I can't
seem to discover where the limit is actually set.

Best wishes,

Torsten