Hi all,

Having a look at your list, I see a sort-of-a-release thread on releasing
AsterixDB Connector 0.9.8.1 that first of all doesn't use the usual format at
Apache: "[VOTE] {what to vote on}",so I had almost missed it.
But it doesn't seem to have a "[RESULT]" email.

A quick check on maven central indicates it was copied there on the 8th of
September, but it wasn't mentioned in the board report.
Please use the normal format for vote threads and even more important: Please
post an email on the result of the vote once it ends.

Thanks,
       Chris