Hi everyone,
As brought up in some meetings some of you might have attended, there
are some issues right now with the SQL++ grammar being out of sync
with the documentation and railroad diagrams. A similar situation
exists with undocumented features that don't have APEs, that were
introduced after we accepted the APE process.

It is already enforced with votes in Gerrit that when patches are
accepted into master, they do not cause tests to regress and are
reviewed by someone else. My proposal is that we treat these two
issues the same way by having a new axis or repurposing one of the
existing vote axes to disallow merging of a change in the grammar
without updating the railroad diagrams and grammar docs, and as well
as automatically flagging changes adding over 1000 lines to reference
an APE in the commit message or specifically state that this is not a
new feature.

Thoughts?
- Ian