Dear Atlas development team,

I am a SW engineer working at Inspur China. Now I am using Atlas for data
government. But I hava some questions, may I ask you about that?

1. The Atlas version 0.9 is in development phase, I can see the version
0.9-SNAPSHOT published on your website and then where can I get the 0.9
package?

  And when will the 0.9 formal release be published?

2. I see the 0.9 version will support Spark Integration, NiFi Integration
and so on in “cwiki” page, but in the 0.9-incubating issues page, I don’t
see these features.

  So will the 0.9 version support them?

The Atlas is a very useful program for data government, it helps my company
so much.

Thanks a lot!

Best regards,

Junheng Cui

  _____

Software Development Engineer of R&D Center of INSPUR SOFTWARE Co., Ltd

Address:1036 Langchao Road, Jinan, Shandong Province, China