Hello Pierre,
It does depend on the level of Atlas you are using.
In the latest build,  I am sorry, this is not supported.  If you need
this, then convert the Struct into an Entity.  The Relationship then
represents the attribute in each of the entities it is connecting.

Older versions of Atlas did support this.  However it was removed in
mid-2017 when the new Relationship support was added.

All the best
Mandy
Mandy Chessell CBE FREng CEng FBCS
IBM Distinguished Engineer

Master Inventor
Member of the IBM Academy of Technology
Visiting Professor, Department of Computer Science, University of
Sheffield

Email: mandy_chess...@uk.ibm.com
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/mandy-chessell/22/897/a49

Assistant: Janet Brooks - jsbrook...@uk.ibm.com