Pierre,

> " planning to release 1.0.0 by end of April 2010" <-- Perhaps 2018?
Thanks for catching this. I will fix this while sending the report to the board.

>  I am also unclear where a curated list of remaining work for a 1.0.0 release
> is.
By next week, we will review JIRAs and mark relevant ones with
fixVersion=1.0.0; if you are tracking any fix/update that needs to be in 1.0.0,
please file a JIRA.

Thanks,
Madhan

On 3/14/18, 1:53 PM, "Pierre Padovani" <pierre.padov...@civitaslearning.com>
wrote:

    I don't think you intended to say:

    " planning to release 1.0.0 by end of April 2010" <-- Perhaps 2018?

    I am also unclear where a curated list of remaining work for a 1.0.0
    release is. It would make sense to me to have that in place in order to
    determine an estimated release date.

    Pierre