发件人: Nixon Rodrigues <nixon.rodrig...@freestoneinfotech.com>
发送时间: Monday, April 9, 2018 6:26:38 PM
收件人: dev@atlas.apache.org
主题: Re: Issues building Atlas

Justin,

Can you over below suggestion from Madhan on this issue?

*Ashutosh �C this might require addition of ‘relativePath’ in
tools/atlas-migration-exporter/pom.xml, as shown below. Can you please
review and update?*

*    <parent>*

*        <groupId>org.apache.atlas</groupId>*

*        <artifactId>apache-atlas</artifactId>*

*        <version>1.0.0-SNAPSHOT</version>*

*        <relativePath>../../</relativePath>*

*    </parent>*

*Thanks,*

*Madhan*