I believe this may be environmental... this test works locally for me:

Running org.apache.atlas.repository.audit.InMemoryAuditRepositoryTest
Running org.apache.atlas.repository.audit.CassandraAuditRepositoryTest
Running org.apache.atlas.repository.userprofile.UserProfileServiceTest
Tests run: 6, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 5.346 sec -
in org.apache.atlas.repository.impexp.TypeAttributeDifferenceTest
Running org.apache.atlas.repository.migration.RelationshipMappingTest
Tests run: 6, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 2.689 sec -
in org.apache.atlas.repository.audit.InMemoryAuditRepositoryTest
Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 6.748 sec -
in org.apache.atlas.repository.impexp.ImportTransformsTest
Running org.apache.atlas.repository.migration.HiveParititionTest
Running org.apache.atlas.repository.migration.HiveStocksTest
Running org.apache.atlas.repository.store.graph.v1.AtlasEntityStoreV1Test
Tests run: 6, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 28.732 sec
- in org.apache.atlas.repository.audit.CassandraAuditRepositoryTest

The class 'CassandraAuditRepositoryTest' has a hard coded sleep in place to
allow the embedded Cassandra to startup. It is very likely that the box
this is being run on is slow enough to cause the tests to fail. The
quickest way to unblock this, would be to increase the sleep from 1 second
to a greater value, say 5 seconds. I would recommend we do this to unblock
the integration tests short term.

Longer term, I'll change the test case to attempt to ping the Cassandra
server during the setup method for a few times, and either exit with an
error if it could not startup within a period of time, or after a certain
number of tries. I created: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ATLAS-2547
to track this issue.

Pierre