I could swear I had uploaded the diff to the review board. I updated the
review with the diff, and added an additional sentence around hbase/solr.

As near as I can tell, the change doesn't affect new installations, only
existing that are upgrading. The only thing that will likely need to be
done will be a full reindex to handle the field name changes made to the
constants file.

Pierre