Mandy,

What is the Spring version to target?

Thanks,
Madhan

On 4/25/18, 1:36 AM, "Mandy Chessell" <mandy_chess...@uk.ibm.com> wrote:

    Dear all,
    I think we should move to the latest level of the spring framework/boot

    All the best
    Mandy
    Mandy Chessell CBE FREng CEng FBCS
    IBM Distinguished Engineer

    Master Inventor
    Member of the IBM Academy of Technology
    Visiting Professor, Department of Computer Science, University of
    Sheffield

    Email: mandy_chess...@uk.ibm.com
    LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/mandy-chessell/22/897/a49

    Assistant: Janet Brooks - jsbrook...@uk.ibm.com

    From:   Nigel Jones <nigel.l.jo...@gmail.com>
    To:     <dev@atlas.apache.org>
    Date:   24/04/2018 17:01
    Subject:        Re: Dependent component versions for 1.0 release

    On 2018/04/24 13:04:59, Graham Wallis <graham_wal...@uk.ibm.com> wrote:

    > Do we need to include anything about development versions including
    Maven,
    > Java, etc?

    I think it would be worth mentioning in readme/ wiki build, though now we
    have the maven-enforcer in place we know the min prereq java is java 8
    update 151 & maven 3.5.0 which aren't far off (latest 172 - jdk 11/18.10
    is next lts and could be 'interesting', and maven 3.5.3)

    Post-release I think there's a few other questions about specific
    component versions (and pom standardization where it makes sense), but I
    wouldn't change anything close to release