Hi,

I have the following queries regarding the type system in Atlas.

   1. What is the diff between the new Type creation using the model file
   (JSON) and using the createClassTypeDef() function as done in quickstart
   example? And if both are same then which one is preferred one.
   2. Is there any place where I can read more about the

   *relationshipDefs* as discussed in the model files.....like -

   -

      What does *relationshipCategory* exactly means and how it is
iterpreted by Atlas.

      -

      How can i define them in the Java code (same as in model file..)

      -

      What is correct interpretation of CONSTRAINT_TYPE_OWNED_REF,

      CONSTRAINT_TYPE_INVERSE_REF and CONSTRAINT_PARAM_ATTRIBUTE.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Anshu Shukla