Do you see a application.log file somewhere? If yes, please share the same.
Did you get past the python issue ?

On Oct 11, 2018 at 11:01 AM, <Shankesi Mahender <shank...@gmail.com>>
wrote:

Madhan/Dev team,

I'm able to install by changing the command  mvn clean -DskipTests package
-Pdist,embedded-cassandra-solr

I faced the same issue with executing the curl command again..

$
<idtooleval@data-management-tools-eval:~/mahen/apache-atlas-sources-1.1.0/distro/target/apache-atlas-1.1.0/bin$>
curl -u admin:admin http://myip:21000/api/atlas/admin/version
<http://10.41.64.19:21000/api/atlas/admin/version>

curl: (7) Failed to connect to myip port 21000: Connection refused

$
<idtooleval@data-management-tools-eval:~/mahen/apache-atlas-sources-1.1.0/distro/target/apache-atlas-1.1.0/bin$>
curl -u admin:admin https://myip/api/atlas/admin/version
<https://10.41.64.19:21443/api/atlas/admin/version>

curl: (7) Failed to connect to myip port 21443: Connection refused

I went to atlas_config.py and change the DEFAULT_ATLAS_SERVER_HOST to my
ip. None of them seems to be working.

$ netstat -a | grep 21000

netstat -a | grep 21443

Didn't return anything.

Do I need to do anything extra which is not documented in the instructions?

Thanks for your help.

Mahender