From: "Dwight, Jeff" <jeff.dwi...@epsilon.com>
Date: Thursday, November 8, 2018 at 3:59 PM
To: "dev@atlas.apache.org" <dev@atlas.apache.org>
Subject: Kafka topics

Does Atlas support changing kafka topics ATLAS_HOOK and ATLAS_ENTITIES to a
different name? I want to create multiple Atlas servers but use the same Kafka
Cluster. I need each Atlas server to use a different topic.

-  -  -

Jeffrey Dwight, Sr Director Database

T    469 262 0982    M    214 668 4918    6021 Connection Drive, Irving, Tx
75039    epsilon.com

The information contained in this e-mail message and any attachments may be
privileged and confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying
of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to
this e-mail and delete the message and any attachments from your computer.

  • Kafka topics Dwight, Jeff
    • Re: Kafka topics Madhan Neethiraj