Hi Matthew,

Please find sample payload to create hive_table entity with replicatedTo
attribute:

{
  "entity": {
    "attributes": {
      "db": {
        "guid": "3cc0cb04-2d8e-4d39-9bb0-4aefaf950dcc",
        "typeName": "hive_db"
      },
      "name": "temptable",
      "owner": "owner",
      "parameters": {},
      "qualifiedName": "db_1.temptable@mycluster0",
      "replicatedTo": [
        {
          "guid": "15aa1cab-b5e1-46bd-8077-9d00a72026ff",
          "typeName": "AtlasServer"
        }
      ],
      "retention": 0,