Dear Apache Atlas devs,

Recently I've tried to build Atlas on Linux Ubuntu 20.04 ARM64 [1].
There were few small issues but after some debugging I was able to fix them
and build it successfully!

As a Java application Atlas should run on any of the supported platforms by
JDK/JRE!
This is true until the application uses native libraries. In Atlas's case
the problem was an old version of RocksDB-JNI library coming as a
transitive dependency of Apache Storm.

Since Linux ARM64 is more and more being used on the server/cloud I'd like
to ask Atlas devs whether you are interested adding Jenkins agent that will
test the commits/patches or even run periodically (e.g. nightly/weekly) to
prevent regressions when updating dependencies and to give some confidence
to Atlas users that they could deploy it on such platform.

Disclaimer: I work for OpenLab Testing (https://docs.openlabtesting.org/)
and we could donate a Linux ARM64 VM that could be used as Jenkins agent
for long term usage! Several other Apache projects already use such VMs,
e.g. Hadoop, Cassandra, Kafka, Mesos, ...
Other projects use TravisCI for testing on arm64/ppc64/s390x. In case you
prefer TravisCI then I could help with a patch adding .travis.yml to Atlas!

1. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ATLAS-4159

Regards,
Martin